“Seven Fifty-Two” – Secrets from Huck’s life before Pope and Associates are revealed, Olivia and Fitz engage in an emotionally charged conversation, unaware of the fact that someone could be watching, and Olivia’s team comes together to help one of their own. Meanwhile, Cyrus is becoming increasingly skeptical of Jake, and Mellie makes a decision that could bring down the White House, on “Scandal,” THURSDAY, APRIL 25 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET)on the ABC Television Network.
“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Columbus Short as Harrison Wright, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant and Joshua Malina as David Rosen.
Guest cast TBA.
“Seven Fifty-Two” was written by Mark Fish and directed by Allison Liddi-Brown.
“Scandal” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.
So Mellie decides to expose Olitz and file for divorce???
Love you, girl!
I KNEW they were going this route. I exactly expected Mellie blackmailing him. And that fits perfectly with him announcing divorce publicly in the finale. It’ll make all her threats vain… because while Mellie blackmails, ALL she cares about is the White House and being First Lady. Without that, she’s nothing. And she can’t have a political career at all without a spotless image, which uhm, she doesn’t have because of Defiance. And clearly, she can’t out anything about Defiance without ALL the rest of them outing her, so that’s a moot point.
I don’t think Mellie files for divorce at all, LOL she knows she doesn’t exist without her First Lady throne. And it would be too easy, that would solve every problem for Fitz. She also cannot out Olivia and Fitz because if she does? They’ll blame Defiance on her. And clearly, all others involved have zero interest in keeping Mellie’s political career an option, but they have every interest in keeping Fitz’s career as it is (especially Hollis). So, whatever she does, it’s the usual empty blackmailing.
That wording, LORD, it better NOT be that bloody Marmaduke has done something to Olivia’s phone AGAIN and he is listening in to the whole conversation between Fitz and Olivia. Because I feel THIS is where it’s going. Seriously, someone needs to murder him. (Thank God Cyrus starts to catch a clue).
LOL! For the bolded.
- explicitnoir reblogged this from scandalgladiators
- charmtheone likes this
- derrylharper reblogged this from babycakesbriauna and added:
- gray-millen likes this
- babycakesbriauna reblogged this from nikkisshadetree and added:
- funkyfabu reblogged this from danifran16
- funkyfabu likes this
- sweetness04 likes this
- crimsonmumba likes this
- mpericles likes this
- ceyer likes this
- javadreamer likes this
- flowersforperrie likes this
- shyeshine reblogged this from katrinapavela
- reachfortherays likes this
- infinitiveimaginations likes this
- baronessvondengler reblogged this from lazyexceptwhencooking and added:
- nikkitruu likes this
- newcenturywoman likes this
- scandallove reblogged this from derrylharper
- curvysistah likes this
- miaadamswhat likes this
- theloveofscandalandmusic likes this
- scandalgladiators reblogged this from visionarywateringhole and added:
- forever-twisted likes this
- ms-opinion reblogged this from asongofsapphires and added:
- megananomous likes this
- visionarywateringhole reblogged this from derrylharper
- nand7 reblogged this from asongofsapphires
- mariam-at-93 likes this
- olitzme posted this